Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Some of the Many Possible Uses for Felted Bowls

two stacks of brightly colored felted bowls

I had a comment on my Facebook page the other day wondering what felted bowls are used for.  While I do make a few suggestions in my Etsy listings, I thought it might be fun to post a list of some of the many possible uses for felted bowls.

-  loose change, keys or whatever is in your pockets at the end of the day
-  jewelry
-  craft supplies (my mother-in-law uses them for beading)
-  decoration
-  office supplies, such as paper clips or thumbtacks
-  wrapped candies
-  Lego, Matchbox cars or other kids' treasures
-  cotton balls and other bathroom items

I'm sure you can come up with many other uses on your own.  I'm always interested in hearing what you do with your felted bowls so comment or send me an email and let me know.

cardboard box full of felted bowls

In related news, I just shipped a box of felted bowls to 6.25 Paper Studio in Grand Rapids, MI.  If you happen to be in or near the area, go in and check out the store.  I haven't actually made it there myself (since it's a bit of a drive) but it looks fabulous in pictures and Abbey, the owner, is super sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment